Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hatertalk for Haters









When you hear..

I hate: Dumb stuff.
I hate: Boring stuff:
What they're really saying: I am dumb and boring

I hate: Losing my keys.
I hate: Losing my wallet.
I really hate: Losing my phone.
What they're really saying: I get shit-faced often.

I love: shopping
I love: going shopping
What they're really saying: I have nothing to offer besides sex


What you don't wanna hear...

 "Can you do me a favor?
 "Can you help me move?... then take me to the airport?"
 "Sir, for some reason your card is not working."
 "You have issues"
 "You need to make a decision right now."
 "This call is an attempt to collect a debt."












5 comments:

  1. history is not boring. neither is science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I was joking, but by default, you just admitted math and english are boring. Shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate: Stretching my arm under ander my desk to reach the garbage can.
    I really hate: Moving my garbage can closer to my desk.
    What I'm really trying to say: I'm super lazy when it comes to throwing stuff away.

    I hate: Taking out the garbage.
    I really hate: Renting a truck to drive the garbage that piled up so high that I had to rent a truck to drive it to the dump.
    What I'm really trying to say: I'm super lazy when it comes to throwing stuff away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate: your comment
    I really hate: funnier comments
    What I'm really trying to say: You are funnier

    ReplyDelete