Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I took the anti-social personality disorder test and failed it.



10 questions 1-10, 10 completely agree-1 completely disagree

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:
  • Apparent lack of remorse or empathy for others ( I do read articles about people dying and sometimes wonder why I don't cry. ) 1
  • Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, inadequate control of anger and temper.    ( Yah, duh, I just quit smoking. ) 3
  • A history of childhood conduct disorder  ( I was a class clown for 13 years straight ) 3
  • Recurring difficulties with the law   ( I did call 9-1-1 on myself for being too drunk once.) 3
  • Promiscuity  ( Ok next. ) 7
  • Inability to tolerate boredom  ( What was the question? I had to check fb while I was reading it. ) 7
  • Disregard for what is normally considered right or wrong    ( Depends what political party is in power. ) 5
  • Poor or abusive relationships ( But at least I've been IN a relationship. That counts for something. ) 7
  • Irresponsible work behavior    ( I am the hardest worker 25 minutes of every hour. ) 5
  • Disregard for safety   (It happens in so many ways, I wouldn't even know where to begin. ) 10
I scored a fifty something. Which is half anti social. So how much anti social is too much?Anything higher than my score.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder.
   The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of
personal adequacy
power
prestige
vanity.
   Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness. . 
That actually sounds pretty cool. If you have NPD, that just means you're powerful and sexy. 

2 comments:

  1. you called 9-1-1 on yourself?!!

    COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am about in the same ball park.

    ReplyDelete